Welcome to the Mississippi Secretary of State's Office “Employment Opportunities” page. We appreciate your interest in working with our agency. This Office does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, or disability in employment or the provision of services.
Candidates interested in positions with the Secretary of State's Office should submit a state application or resume to: email@example.com
For additional information regarding employment opportunities with the Mississippi Secretary of State's Office, you may contact the Human Resources office by calling 601-359-5509 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For positions listed on recruitment with the Mississippi State Personnel Board, you may access their website at www.mspb.ms.gov.
- Securities Registration Specialist-- CLICK HERE!
- Securities Licensing Auditor-- CLICK HERE!
- External Affairs Outreach Coordinator-- CLICK HERE!
- Staff Attorney Regulatory-- CLICK HERE!
- RE Examiner-- CLICK HERE!
- Gulf Coast Office- Administrative Assistant-- CLICK HERE!
- Finance Division Procurement Officer-- CLICK HERE!