Two distinct application processes are recognized by the Secretary of State Public Lands Division relative to Public Trust Tidelands. Land owners and interested parties can apply for an Certificate Regarding Public Trust Boundary or a Lease for lands and/or water areas already determined to be Public Trust Tidelands.